Determined Alpharetta Lawyer Advises Small Businesses and Families
Resourceful Georgia lawyer provides strong counsel in several practice areas
My firm represents Atlanta-area clients in numerous types of legal matters, including:
- Business law — I provide comprehensive business law representation to small- and medium-sized businesses throughout the Atlanta area such as contracts, asset and stock acquisitions and sales, and formation and organization of companies and LLCs.
- Estate planning — Preserving your assets and transferring them to your loved ones requires careful estate planning advice to ensure that your goals are met.
- Probate —If you need assistance with filing a Will for probate and/or administration of deceased person’s estate, I have the probate experience to manage the entire process promptly and accurately.
- Real estate — My firm handles real estate transactions for commercial and residential properties.
- Taxation — If you owe for back taxes, I deliver knowledgeable tax assistance to help you resolve the problem through an installment payment plan or, if you qualify, an offer in compromise.
- Trademark Registration — I can file your initial trademark registrations with the US Patent and Trademark office.
Over more than three decades, I have been able to build relationships and friendships with many clients while assisting them with various legal challenges.
Knowledgeable attorney assists Atlanta-area clients with commercial and estate issues
Skilled legal support enables businesses and individuals to protect their interests and concentrate on the important issues they face daily. At James A. Nystrom in Alpharetta, I deliver detailed legal advice on corporate and estate matters. With more than 30 years spent practicing law in the Atlanta area, I offer Georgians the best of both worlds, drawing on my large-firm experience while assisting each client personally in a small-firm environment. Even when legal problems seem difficult, I have the background and determination to find creative solutions by devising a customized strategy that allows you to pursue your objectives with confidence.
Established law firm enabling people and companies to meet their goals
People throughout the region trust me with their important legal matters for reasons including my:
- Strong reputation — Both clients and colleagues can attest to my strong representation and exceptional service. Since 1997, my firm has been committed to providing honest, ethical legal support to Atlanta-area clients.
- Hands-on approach — Many people are overwhelmed by the legal process. I make sure that every client understands the relevant issues in their case and that no question goes unanswered. For each matter, I take an active role in securing a positive solution.
- Focus on planning for the future — As a business owner myself, I understand the necessity of long-term planning. Whether representing a company, an individual or a family, I make sure that my advice not only addresses immediate concerns but anticipates issues and contingencies several years down the road.
From your first visit to my Alpharetta office, you will realize why so many people and companies rely on me for their legal needs.
Contact a diligent Atlanta-area attorney for skilled legal representation
James A. Nystrom represents individuals and companies in the Atlanta area with business, estate planning and property matters. Please call 678-503-4292 or contact me online to schedule a meeting at my Alpharetta office.